As Lions in the Armadale Kelmscott area, encompassing Roleystone, Harrisdale, Piara Waters, Forrestdale, Wungong, Brookdale, Bedfordale and Darling Downs, we are involved in a number of projects and activities within the local community.
Our Contact details are:
Club Meetings are held 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, gather 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start, at the Greendale Centre, Dale Cottages, Coombe Ave, Armadale 6112
Please contact Davina Watson 0409 593 697 for further information and an invitation to join us at a meeting.
- Bingo Sessions, every Thursday evening at Armadale Football Club, Gwynne Park, Seventh Road Armadale Eyes down 7.30pm
- Sausage Sizzles are conducted throughout the year at various local events with the City of Armadale.
- Lions Mints are available throughout the year.
- Christmas Cakes, puddings and slices are available from November each year, although slices are available year round.
- Bags of Sheet Poo are available throughout the year.
- The Annual Father Christmas Sleigh Run is held in December at various parks around the City of Armadale distributing lollies and good cheer to children and parents.
Some of our Annual donations:
Lions Cancer Institute (WA) for research,
Lions Save Sight Foundation,
Lions Help to Hear Foundation
and many other similar Lions medical research associations & institutes.
Donations to many State based charities such as
Cerebral Palsy Association,
Cystic Fibrosis Society,
M S Society,
Retinitis Pigmentosa Foundation (WA),
Royal Flying Doctor
And many other needy causes.
Children in the 14 Government Primary Schools in the Armadale Kelmscott Club area to assist one student per school for the transition to High School.
Helping to sponsor children or youth from the Armadale area who represent the district or state in competitions.
Sponsor students under the Lions Student Exchange Program.
Support by donations emergency situations such as bushfires, drought, flood and cyclone damage, both in WA and for the other States of Australia.
Any special community events as the need arises.